welcome to aigit

Authored by visa and migration

Apply for retained right of residence

Retained right of residence is a right that a person gets in the UK. If you have separated from your spouse in the UK and you are a family member of an EU, Swiss citizen, EEA. You get this right when your family member had died with whom you lived in any capacity. You were their child, spouse, or you may have divorced or separated from each other, or you getting an education in the UK. So, if you have any of these issues you can apply for retained right of residence.

apply for retained right of residence 37 Bytes
Markdown is supported
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment